Monday, September 21, 2015

"what i consider interesting"

1. My favorite genre to read about is nonfiction because I like to learn about animals.

2.My favorite hobby is basketball because its fun to play.

3. If i won the lottery, I would use the money on my family because of what they do for me i would want to help them out.

4. The type of volunteer activity I prefer is to volunteer in a hospital because I want to major in speech pathology.

5. My favorite school subject has always been math because im good at math.

6. If i ran the world, the first thing i would change would be how people abuse animals because its not right to abuse the animals they did nothing wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Me too Taylor - that's one of the first things I'd change about the world too. I love animals!

    ReplyDelete